Ultrasound imaging, also called ultrasound scanning or sonography, involves exposing part of the body to high-frequency sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body.
- Testing available Monday, Wednesday, for general exams (morning hours), and Monday, Tuesday and Friday for vascular and Echo procedures (afternoon hours)
- Ultrasound Consulting company provides days and
- Hours are subject to change.
- Appointments are made through the Radiology department.
- A written Physicians order is required at time service.
- Patients are required to register prior to service.
Special Testing Requirements:
- Pelvis exams require a full bladder
- Abdomen, Gallbladder, Right Upper Quadrant, Aortic Exams require patient to be NPO after midnight, prior to exam.
Call 859-879-2359 for more information.